I sit at a desk in my parent's house in Ontario. I marvel at how I got here. In the last post I wrote about making the difficult decision to postpone the technical evaluation until late summer. It was very hard to make that call at the time, however now I can see that the Lord's hand was there. If I were still on the original path, I would be leaving next week to head down to Nampa, Idaho to start a week long flight examination. On this new path, I get to spend my daily life with someone I dearly love as they go through a very difficult time in their life. The delay was a mercy. The Lord opened up a way for me to fly to Ontario and stay with my family. This is a good path.
I am so thankful.
1 comment:
I've been wondering how you're doing... We're thinking and praying for you (my favorite) April!
Sara-L
Post a Comment