Thank you to all who prayed for my me during my exam this morning.
At 7:15am this morning, I looked outside and marveled at the clear blue skies of the day. At 7:45am, we were in fog! I immediately called the examiner to give him a heads up regarding our weather but I felt that it would burn off in time for our flight. I arrived at the airport to find that the aircraft I was to fly had issues the night before and our wonderful maintenance guys were busy trying to figure out and fix the problem - in time for my exam. When my examiner arrived he commented that the fog started 10min. south of Three Hills and the rest of southern Alberta had not a cloud in the sky!
Needless to say, after all the ground briefing and teaching, the fog cleared up enough to do the exam and the airplane was ready to fly!! Praise the Lord!! Thanks to Tim & Chris for fixing the plane so quickly!!!
So on to the news you've been waiting for and that I am excited to share!
The flight test went really well and I am now officially a Class 2 Instructor!!!! Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!
It honestly feels so surreal. As you know, I've been waiting & wanting to get this for a while and I cannot believe it's done. The Lord is faithful:)
Thank you again for all of you who prayed for me today. I was calm and collected and I know it was from the Lord. Thanks!
2 comments:
Yeah!!!! so awesome!!! that is incredible! I knew you could do it! Way to go!
love you friend!
Shannon
woo hoo! way to go April! That is amazing how everything came through for you:)
Post a Comment