Today I am ever so briefly back in Three Hills to repack & have a good night sleep. Tomorrow morning I am flying to Nampa, Idaho to start the 2 week MAF-US Candidacy Orientation. Because the place I will be serving is one of the MAF US programs, I will need to complete all of my training through Nampa, Idaho. This is the same place where I did my technical evaluation in October, but this time there is no flying, just a time of getting to know MAF-US and additional preparation for moving abroad.
After this training, I will be heading up to Pullman, Washington to visit a friend and then over to Portland, Oregon to visit a few more and then finally up to the Vancouver area in BC to visit some more of the crew. I'll be returning to Three Hills, Alberta on February 6th - just in time for my birthday:)
I ask you for your prayers as I will have a very tight traveling schedule over the next 4 weeks. Pray that I'll balance visiting with rest and that the Lord will continue to build His team and encourage all of us as He carries out His plans.
May we all reach for the Lord and find Him.
Acts 17:26-31 (NIV)
"From one man He made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from any one of us. ‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.’
“Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now He commands all people everywhere to repent. "
No comments:
Post a Comment