Did your mother ever lecture you on wearing sensible shoes for every activity? My mom did:) I think this is why I cannot bring myself to wear super high heals, for that off chance I'll have to run down the street or stop by for a quick game of soccer, or ....walk. Anyways, I am presently in the Vancouver area visiting friends. I learned very quickly that rain is quite popular here these days and my Alberta soft non-waterproof moccasin-boots are not very "sensible" here. If they were made of say caribou...perhaps...but no, they are made of some other material. So although I have only a few days left in this damp area....I am on a mission to find some sensible boots:) Ones that could be worn in BC , in AB and in SE Asia. A feat that could appear impossible, but I feel I can be victorious!
It has been wonderful catching up with so many old friends these last 2 weeks! Thank you to all of you who have let me stay in your home, do laundry, feed me and just have great conversations:) It has been wonderful to be in your world and see you again!
I look forward to seeing a few more of you over the next week as well!
Till then~
No comments:
Post a Comment