Sunday, January 16, 2011

*Enjoy the View*

You know how people figuratively and/or spiritually refer to being on the mountain tops and in the valleys?

Well, I want to encourage you all to take the time to CELEBRATE when you reach the top of the mountain. I know when I physically climb a mountain (I hear those giggles) - I take the time to cheer, have a snack, take some pictures, and sit a while. I know that eventually I'll have to walk the valley again, but for now, I'll enjoy the view:)

2 comments:

righthere.rightnow. said...

So glad I got to be with you the first time you really did climb a mountain, and that I get to read about it happening as you do it again. God's great blessings on you girl - so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm dancing on that mountain top with you my friend! The valley will come soon enough but until then DANCE I say DANCE! I'm so excited for you. Love you

Post a Comment