Thursday, January 13, 2011

Green Light!!

Hi friends:)

I just came out of the MAF meeting! The selection committee has met and I've been given the GREENLIGHT to proceed! Praise the Lord! I am SO excited!

So the next step in the process is to send in 6 references and complete another piece of the application. Once those are in, I move on to the psychological and medical assessments. In the meantime, I will be working on acquiring the multi engine instrument rating and Class 2 Instructor Rating. First on the list is the Class 2 Instructor Rating which allows me to supervise Class 4 Instructors. It requires a written exam and a flight test. I'm not sure if I've shared this yet, but I absolutely love instructing and building one-on-one relationships and so if there is an opportunity to be a part of national flight training, I want to be prepared for it.
After that is completed, I will focus my efforts on the multi instrument rating.
Oh friends, I am thrilled that the Lord is answering our prayers and things are moving positively forward!

Please thank Him for the way He is working!
I ask for continued discernment and that I would be sensitive to His leading.

Yay!!! I can't wait to see what He has in store for all of us:) Can you tell I'm excited???

~April

3 comments:

Keren said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you friend!

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is good news. Did the interview unearth any other news??

Anonymous said...

Yes April.... We can see you are excited! Yea!

Post a Comment